Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sorry for being absent so long

I am going to try and be better about updating this, try is the key word.

Much has happened since the last update...
  • Megan quit her previous job that she was not happy with and got a new job at Vitamin Cottage, the same company Jeff works for but at a different location.
  • Megan also applied to three different graduate schools in the hopes to attend next fall. All three are in Colorado, so we can stay in the area.
  • We have visited KC twice! Once for some family time and the other for some football games.
Those are the major highlights.

Coming up is our one year anniversary and for that we are going to the Bay Area in California.

So hopefully I will update soon with items we are cooking, reading, doing, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see this update! I do check every once in awhile. So I'll look forward to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't get finished before I posted. So I'll look forward to more frequent updates in the future! Love, Mom/Mary

    ReplyDelete