Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Food, Inc.


 We watched Food, Inc. last night.  And I feel that everyone should watch the movie and listen to its message.  I find the topic of this movie so fascinating.  I feel like I can never learn enough about it.  I would only hope that the average person would watch this movie and take something away from it.  Decide to make some change in their diet for the better.  If I hadn't already bought Christmas gifts I would buy this movie for everyone.

So I recommend this movie to anyone and everyone and I hope you would feel the impact I have felt from this movie.  I would also hope that it would make you want to change some aspect in your current diet.

Megan

1 comment:

  1. Brian and I watched it a couple of months ago and loved it!
    I know you guys are vegan, but it really made us evaluate our meat source. We recently joined a local organic Meat CSA and get our first bundle Saturday.
    Now when I go to the grocery store and see the meat I am super grossed out.

    ReplyDelete