Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Loveland

So yesterday we headed to Loveland Pass for the first time to hit some slopes.  It was a great place to go skiing.  We agreed that so far Loveland and Eldora have been our favorites and we may get a season pass to one of these places next season.

Loveland was great because they had long good runs that were easy for me but steep enough for Jeff. Christine and Ryan also joined us since they are currently visiting us. The weather was wonderful, it was in the low thirties and it felt great!

I can't believe this is our third time going this season, it is great being so close to the mountains.

I am still trying to improve on the snowboard.  Hopefully by the end of the season I will be better.
Yesterday on my last run I fell pretty hard getting on the lift.  I think my tailbone is a bit bruised by how it feels.  I also had some other nasty falls near the end so my neck and shoulders are sore too.  But nothing too bad, nothing to stop my from boarding.

Here are some pictures:

In the parking lot.



At the top of one lift.


 Break!


At the top of another lift.



Gorgeous day, not a cloud in the sky.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment