Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Resolution?

I guess I have decided to try and stick to some resolutions this year.

1. Working out/getting in shape.  I am not going all out or anything but I have created a monthly calendar of doing something everyday, lifting, yoga dvds, or running.  So far I have been good about sticking to it, but we will see how it goes.  I hope to change it a little every month and add in hiking once the weather is nicer.

2. Be craftier.  I want to learn how to sew- signed up for a class in a month and will have a sewing machine here this week.  I want to re-learn how to knit, have yet to sign up for a class but plan to do so soon.  Buy a better camera in order to start taking better photos.  Paint, draw, write, etc.

3. Eat better.  We eat pretty well but I need to try and stay from the sweets a little better and make sure to stay away from boxed meals.  We aren't that bad with these but I feel we could be better.

Hopefully I will be able to keep this throughout the year, but we shall see.

Megan

1 comment: