Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sewing

 
I recently acquired a sewing machine from my grandma so I have started the process of learning to sew.  On Saturday I took a basic sewing class from a local craft store - Fancy Tiger.  It was very helpful and I am glad I took that instead of trying to read an owner's manual.  In the class we made an ID cozy as shown above in the picture.

After class I signed up for more classes- basic skill classes including zipper and buttons, etc.  I also bought a book with some simple projects.  So I have decided to make kitchen towels and a tote to carry my gym items.  And then keep going from there.  I went a bought lots of supplies today and all ready now I just need to work up some motivation.

Now I just need to re-learn how to knit. And maybe take a painting class.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment