Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Continuing Education

I am pleased to announce I am officially attending graduate school starting this fall.  I will be going to University of Colorado-Denver within the Environmental Science program.  And no I still don't know what I want to do, but I am hoping this can help narrow my interests.  Because frankly I have too many and that is the issue.  But I do know what I do not want to do, so that help, right?

Anyway, looking forward to going back to school, I cannot believe it has almost been two years since I graduated, craziness.  I am very excited and nervous, and right now trying to figure out enrollment and all that good stuff.  I will keep you updated though.

Megan

1 comment:

  1. We are proud of you, and celebrate with you. Specifically, we will celebrate with you this weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete