Sunday, July 4, 2010

Avatar

So we finally decided to watch Avatar and see what the craze was about. 
Side note- I love Netflix, I love not having to go to the movie theater, and being able to pause a movie as often as needed for potty breaks. 
And Avatar was great!  I wasn't looking forward to it because of how long it was but I really enjoyed it.  I liked the story and the characters.  It did kind of freak me out with all the machinery and possibilities of what humans would/could do. 
I remember when it came out in theaters and so many people were saying you have to see it in 3D or it wouldn't be good, well you people are wrong.  I really enjoyed it without all the 3D effect. 
So if you have not already seen it, you should because it really is a good movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment