Wednesday, December 15, 2010

22 weeks

Had an appointment on Monday, everything is still going good.  The midwife measured my uterus and it is measuring right on track.  The heart beat was 140.  And so far I have gained 10 pounds total.  Kind of crazy to think how much more I have to gain.  I think the next time I go, seeing the weight on the scale will be crazy because it will be the heaviest I have ever been.  But it is good knowing that it is mainly baby or baby related.  I am gaining weight steadily as I should and not too much which is nice.  I can still wear my regular jeans but definitely having to wear maternity shirts or long shirts to fit over the bump. 

On a side note, Christmas is around the corner!  I am completely done with all gifts and wrapping now.  But Denver has been way too warm, it is very odd.  It still has yet to really snow.  Every once in a while we get a bit but then it melts immediately.  I am really tired of the warm weather, I wish it would just snow.  And I made some awesome muffins tonight that I will soon post a recipe for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment