Wednesday, December 22, 2010

23 weeks

So 23 weeks, one week away from viability.  I am starting to feel really large and clumsy.  I constantly drop things and this includes food on my ever expanding stomach.  I realized today that my hip bones that use to be visible are now not so visible.  I will miss you hip bones, hope to see you in about four months.  I also feel like I am gaining weight rapidly, but that could just be me feeling large.  Since my jeans do still fit.  And my normal shirts fit, they just aren't long enough.  I am also really glad I do not own a scale, I feel like I would be obsessing too much if I did.  Once a month weigh-in is plenty.

I can still barely wear my jeans, I think this too will be going away very soon.  I have to wear maternity shirts all the time though, my regular shirts don't really cover the stomach enough anymore.  
Movement is starting to become more consistent, like when I wake up in the middle of the night, the baby always seems to be moving.  I feel like this is a bad sign since sleep patterns start developing now.

I guess that is all for this week.  I felt the Christmas tree was a good addition this week, since it is only a few days until Christmas.  Hope everyone has a good holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment