Wednesday, February 23, 2011

32 weeks

I don't have much energy or time to do a long post this week so I will just tell you some brief updates.
I am currently craving icing, I want to eat massive amounts of icing and nothing else.  I haven't satisfied this craving yet but I am hoping to make some cupcakes this weekend.  
Any and every position is getting uncomfortable, like sitting in a desk as school or sleeping in a bed.  So I can't really get enough sleep lately because I can't ever find a position long enough that is comfortable.  Also adding to the fact that this kid likes to tap me consistently at night when trying to go to sleep or when I wake up in the night to pee.  Overall it's movements are getting more uncomfortable and just a little annoying.  But I know that movement is good so I try not to be too annoyed by it.  It also seems as if this kid is sitting as high as physically possible, so I get winding very easily, like when I try and put my shoes on my feet.  
But overall I still don't mind being pregnant and I don't want to this to come anytime soon.  But I was trying to think today about when I wasn't pregnant and it seems that I have been pregnant forever and I can't remember pre-pregnancy times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment