Thursday, March 24, 2011

36 weeks

Most people think it is a boy because of how I am carrying.  But we will see what happens.  Both Jeff and I realized we were not dead set on the girl name we have picked out so we are now scrambling for options.  We have a list of some that we like, but I think it is going to be a last minute decision after the kid makes its appearance if it ends up being a girl. 
I have had this whole week off because of spring break and it had been pretty nice not having to be anywhere.
The cats really know that something is going to happen soon.  They are both being very needy lately.  Heath constantly wants to lay on me.  This morning Heath was laying next to me cuddled up and purring, while MJ was laying on top of me doing the same.  They were practically touching each other and they didn't care.  But it was really cute.
And yesterday afternoon he forced his way onto the chair so he could cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment