Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekends

This was the first weekend, true weekend, Jeff and I had in a very long time that we didn't have anywhere to be.  It was really nice.  And productive.  And I got to take a nap both days!  We are trying to make the most out of our last few baby-free weekends. 
On Saturday we grocery shopped and did a few other errands.  Then that night we made cream cheese wontons, egg drop soup and pad see ew.  It was all really good, but I didn't take any pictures. 
Then on Sunday we were productive and planted some seeds in the garden, hopefully something will come of that, but I am not being very positive about it right now.  Jeff also made this really awesome cinnamon sugar bread.
And for dinner on Sunday I made fried chicken, green beans, baked sweet potatoes and Jeff made some buttermilk biscuits.
And here is what the kitties did most of the weekend, lay in the baby's room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment