Saturday, August 20, 2011

4 months

Someone turned 4 months old yesterday.



Look Ma no hands!

We had his check-up on Tuesday and everything looks good. He had a couple of shots and cried of course. But it was not as bad as when he was 2 months.

He weighed 14 lbs 3 oz
His length is 25.5 inches
And his head was 16.5 inches

He really enjoys when I sing, any song. He also likes to read books, he now likes to touch his books when I am reading them. He likes to pull my hair now. And he likes to chew on anything.

4 comments:

  1. Just look at that cute-cute baby!! Glad to hear the good doctor report. Did they say what percentiles his weight & height are? Hug & kiss on him for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Happy four months little guy! He is awfully cute!!! Is time flying or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely so adorable!
    Feel free to pass along any cloth diaper info you have! I'd love to hear it!
    I think we are slowly going to start building our collection starting with the BumGenius 4.0's.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's adorable!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete