Sunday, September 25, 2011

Purging

I have come to the realization that we have too much shit stuff. Hence the purging.

I am on a selling and giving away rampage. We have so much stuff accumulating dust, especially some wedding gifts that have yet to be used. So I am slowly cleaning out our entire house. I cleaned out the kitchen area, kitchen storage area, and china cabinet thus far. Still working on cleaning out the closets. And once everything in the house is done, I will move onto the garage.

The garage is going to be the worst because many items tend to go there when we don't want to see them anymore but don't want to deal with them either.

The most difficult thing that needs to be dealt with is our TV. It is a good TV but we don't use it. Since we got rid of cable and Netflix, we rarely turn it on. But it weighs a good 200 pounds at least. It is heavy and massive and I wish it would just disappear.

But all this cleaning feels really good, less stuff equals happier Megan. And hopefully we will have less stuff to deal with next time we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment