Monday, September 19, 2011

White lie

Okay so maybe he isn't totally on my side.

He now wakes up between 6:30 and 7. There was even a day of 5:30. not cool baby. not cool.

It has hard to adjust to this when I still go to bed fairly late (11ish) because once he goes down for the night I have to do school work. That is the only time I really get anything done.

And I can't function well when I get anything less than 7 hours of sleep. I need a lot of sleep, preferably about 9 hours.

And I only wake up in the mornings because he is up, and he is usually waiting for me to wake up. Because when I open my eyes, he is staring at me. And then he begins to smile.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this pic! And I feel your pain! It's a great day when I roll over to hear the girls at 7 am :)

    ReplyDelete