Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Chair

Leland now has a thing for his booster chair. If he is ever being fussy, just snap him in and give him some toys = happy baby. This is my go to when I am needing to get something done, or make lunch or possibly eat lunch. Sometimes while eating lunch he gets upset when I am eating and he is not, so I have to give him a little something. I think partially he just likes sitting up and being able to look around.



Plus look at this super cute and awesome hat I got off Etsy, and yes it is Chiefs colors of course. I made sure to order the large size for this big headed baby, I hope it still fits next winter.

1 comment:

  1. He's so very cute in that chair -- I especially like the picture of him smiling at Jeff in the previous post while Jeff feeds him. Darling hat! I've ordered a knit "sock monkey" hat for him and one for each grandchild that they'll be getting Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete