Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Smiles- Toddle Along Tuesday



This week's Toddle Along Tuesday topic is: Something you love about your kid(s). Choose one thing, or choose many things! Link up an old post or a new post...whatever you'd like! There are no rules, except that you link up a post rather than your whole blog.

Like all other moms, you can't really say there is only ONE thing you love about your kid.

But currently, I am loving all the smiles I get.




Almost every time I look at him I get one. And he tends to think I am pretty funny, so they happen a lot.

It one reason he is such a great baby.

P.S. He is starting to throw tantrums, so it is not all smiles and rainbows over here.

1 comment:

  1. OMG the pictures are soo cute! The expression kills me, in all of them lol :)

    ReplyDelete