Thursday, December 8, 2011

Currently...

Currently Leland loves...

To eat: Hummus, mushrooms and peaches- these three must be present at dinner or else screaming or arching of the back will happen. He is also a fan of bananas for breakfast. Also, he likes to eat his hummus with a spoon. And you have to be able to distinguish between an 'I want a drink of water'-fit, 'I want my peaches now'-fit, and 'I am done- it is bath time'-fit.

Luckily I am a mind reader.

To play with: his alien snail, I have no idea what it is really called, but that is what it looks like. The cats occasionally try to attack it as well-they think it looks like an alien too.



To make a game out of: 'how long can mommy hold on to me'- see photo. He will throw his body around, even when he isn't upset, and it is always a struggle to make sure he doesn't go diving to the ground.

He isn't even 8 months old and has already mastered the death roll in your arms, that is what I call talent.

P.S. Tuesday night he learned he can throw his food on the floor when he doesn't want it. Oh goodness.

2 comments:

  1. I am majorily slacking in the eating department with Zane when I see this most. I have to give him much more variety! Love the food all over the face:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J totally does the "bust out of your arms at any moment from any height" move all of the time. We call him suicidal.

    ReplyDelete