Monday, December 5, 2011

Photo Challenge : Day 14-21

Thanksgiving break really side-railed this. But I am back on track now, don't worry.

14. Movement- not hard to do with how much this kiddo moves.

15. Technology - Thank you interwebs for letting me watch MNF, even if we did lose.

16. Animals- this cat is feeling much better without those nasty teeth, she thinks she is a kitten again- too much energy!

17. Memories- Leland rolling on the floor before bedtime, you can see he grabbed a cat toy.

18. Something New- Last book of the Inheritance series.

19. Best Friend- He may drive me crazy most of the time, but I can't help but love him.

20. Seasonal- I have been slacking on decorating this year, so here is what we have so far.

21. Where You Sleep- See the pillow on the edge, it is a baby guard.


1 comment:

  1. Look at him in his walker. How cute!! Your kitten is adorable.

    ReplyDelete