Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TAT: Party Ideas

I am linking up with Mama G from Growing up Geeky for Toddle Along Tuesday.  This weeks topic is birthday party ideas.





I don't have any great ideas. Sorry
This is because I am one of those crazies that isn't throwing my child a 1st Birthday Party.

Bad mommy I know.

I have the mind set that I will have a party for him when he asks or when he remembers, so I have a few years right?
Instead I think the 1st year party should be for the parents, so if you agree here are some great ideas for a 'We Survived the 1st Year' Party.



Because alcohol has to be involved in this party.  This is tequila over lime sorbet. 



This juice: grapefruit lime ginger juice, should be mixed with tequila, again alcohol needs to be an essential element of this party. 



Punch, enough said.

So maybe I went a little too much on the alcohol side.  The first year isn't that bad, I promise.  But this is a celebration and no better way to celebrate than with some cocktails.
Okay so maybe there should be some food as well.  

Happy 1st year of parenting to me!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment