Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

This is Jeff's second Father's Day, last year we were still pretty new at the whole parenting thing so I wasn't quite sure what type of dad he would be. 
Now I know a bit more.

Jeff is a great dad because:
- He always lets me sleep in on the weekends
- He can't stand for Leland to cry at all (I have toughened up a bit)
- He still calls Leland baby and would prefer to carry him all day (someone is having a hard time realizing their baby is not a baby anymore)
- He will give Leland food off his plate, and share his food (this is kind of a big deal)
- He is always there to take over when I am about to crack
- He wakes up in the middle of the night for some much needed exploding diaper assistance

It has been very interesting seeing Jeff with a kid since he had minimal experience before Leland.  I am looking forward to the continued parenting experience with him and to see how we overcome the many issues of parenting. 

1 comment:

  1. That extra set of hands during a midnight poosplosion is invaluable! Hope y'all had a great day!

    ReplyDelete