Friday, July 13, 2012

Children's Museum

Last week we visited the Children's Museum.  Everyone enjoyed themselves of course.  It is a great place to spend a few hours.  There are so many things to do there.  


(my favorite of the day)
Climbing like a big kid
Causing trouble in the dairy aisle- I need yogurt!!
Trying to help Lucy with the shopping cart.
Move out of the way Ella!
Hugs for the bears.

Omg, this kid is becoming so sweet.  He gives hugs all the time, and is now starting to give kisses.  I woke up the other morning with him clapping his hands in my face and then proceeded to give me a high five.  Cutest thing ever.  I think asked if we could change his diaper, so he went into his room and laid on the floor.  Time for potty training?

I will say it again- I love this age.  I look back at his baby pictures and it seems like a completely different person.  I am glad to say I don't miss his newborn days, they were wonderful and I loved them.  But I love, love, love this little person I have now.   

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun, and I totally agree--I'd take the little person I have now over the newborn days. They're getting so much personality.

    ReplyDelete