Monday, July 16, 2012

Sleep adjustments

We are going through an adjustment period again.  It seems that every so often Leland wants to change his sleep schedule which is fine, I just want to figure out what he is wanting versus what he needs/I want.

For a while he was only waking up once a night, and I got really use to that.  We are back to 2-4 wakings a night and my sleep is suffering from it.  Which makes me very irritable. 
'But I am so cute'
 This week he kept waking up early, like around 6 and wandering around the house.  Then he would be tired and cranky too early and I would be tired and cranky all day.  Over the weekend when he did this we decided to plop him back in his crib.  He didn't get upset and actually fell back to sleep until 7.  I guess this will be part of the new routine.  I am okay with it since we all get a bit more sleep this way. I would just like to have a bit of a routine. 

1 comment:

  1. Girl I am right there with you! Except Hayley has been waking at 5 am for the day- mommy, is tired!! I like your routine better!

    ReplyDelete