Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Disappearing

Still here, promise.  I feel busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to blog, but I do keep coming up with post in my head.  Hopefully I can work on that soon.  I keep thinking I am a SAHM but I have finally realized that I am not.  I am usually gone from 9-5 or longer each day watching other kiddos, so I need to get use to the idea of having less time.  I also have to make a bit of time for 2ndGreenRev posts


We went camping last weekend (more on this later), Leland of course loved being able to get dirty and stay dirty for two whole days.  He also enjoyed not napping well, just kidding about that one.  It is just a part of camping and he quickly recovers.  We decided while camping that we must go on a camping/road trip next summer.  We are thinking about about traveling North to Yellowstone and Glacier National Park and then maybe on into Canada.  I am pretty excited about it and want to start planning now.

I started watching a new kiddo this week, a baby, like a 4.5 month old baby.  Leland is adjusting.  He doesn't really like me holding someone else more than him during the day.  He got upset today when the baby went into the ergo and not him.  He doesn't quite understand gentle but he is getting there.  I think this will be a good learning experience for him.  It is nice having a little baby sleeping on me again.  But not nice enough to want to have another yet.  Leland just isn't quite there, he still needs most of my attention (or demands it at least).

So more frequent posting to come, as soon as I get use to my lack of time.

P.S. By the way new URL - megsdigest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment