Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall

It seems that our weekend was overtaken by fall. 
We saw some aspens turning, went on a hike and went to a pumpkin patch. 

 At the pumpkin patch Leland rode a pony, rode in an airplane ride all by himself (it went around in a circle and then lifted up off the ground a bit), picked a pumpkin out, ate funnel cake and kettle corn. 
Leland enjoyed all of it, he was actually wonderful this weekend.  I think we might be turning a corner on toddlerhood and this momma is extra thankful for that. 

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos. He had such a good time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! You are way braver than I am -- I am such a hover mom I would have been like over my dead body are you riding an airplane ride! Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete