Monday, November 19, 2012

Let it snow

We had snow awhile back, but I am really behind in posting so I am finally getting around to posting a photo or two.

Last year Leland hated the snow.  This year is so different.  He gets excited every time he sees it, and tries to eat it.  He tries to say snow, but it sounds more like "ne, ne, ne".  

He also allowed me to put snow boots on him, which is a big deal because he has a thing for shoes.  I ask him what shoes he wants to wear in the morning and he always chooses.  If I choose a different one after that, it is a no go.  It is also often bad if I try to put shoes on him at a store.  So him letting me put on snow boots is big.  
Hopefully we a snowy winter for his sake.  

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could get any snow at all! Y'all enjoy it and have a great thanksgiving -- PS your blog is working fine for me now. So strange!

    ReplyDelete