Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Leland the Hobbit

I think my kid is turning into a hobbit.
 

(pardon the bad camera photo, but look at that belly!  and this photo is perfect because it makes it seem like he has hobbit feet too)
His meals go as listed:
1. Breakfast
2. Second Breakfast (also known an Momma's breakfast because she eats too slow)
3. Snack (also known as elevensies)
4. Lunch
5. Snack
6. Dinner

Six meals, just like a hobbit.

This could be why his belly is so awesome.  And that he likes to rub it when you say belly.

I am pretty sure this is normal toddler eating habits, but most kids don't have the belly to prove it.  Sometimes after he eats dinner (the last meal of the day so he eats as much as possible) his belly is sticking out so much I fear it may explode.  But it apparently isn't that full because he has no issues nursing at bedtime.

He should have been a hobbit for Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love his belly! Andrew looks like that after a meal, too. I call it his little buddah belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This is adorable!!! Love his belly!

    ReplyDelete