Sunday, January 6, 2013

A break

I obviously took a nice long break from posting.  I blame it on Christmas and traveling.  But it was also partially I had nothing interesting to say and I forgot the charger to the laptop (oops).  We are now back in Denver, unpacked and have a clean house so things should return to semi-normal.  The break was nice though.  I stayed away from the internet as best as possible  but some how got addicted to a game on my phone (Candy Crush Saga will be the end of me).

While we were in KC visiting the entire family nothing too crazy happened.  It fact it was pretty relaxing overall, meaning we didn't plan too much and had plenty of down time.  Maybe a bit too relaxing, because I feel as if I didn't take enough photos.

But here are just a few of my favorites.

 Cute snack face
 His favorite toy at great grandma's
 KC Zoo visit
 Elk feeding at Lake Jacomo
 Someone didn't want to play in the snow with his cousins
Playing in his tent with his favorite present- Sesame Street

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great vacation and I love that picture of him peeking through the window :)

    ReplyDelete